Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quit smoking now pregnant.

Stop smoking No drink and tobacco in pregnancy Quit now Cigarette and Alcohol. How much extra weight will I gain if I quit smoking during pregnancy? I'm pregnant. Inside pregnancy: How smoking affects your baby. Unforunately i went back to smoking soon after his born now iam 16 wks pg with #3 and i have quit fully so it takes time and i know how hard it. I've been smoking and just now quit at 36 week will my baby still be okay? See what psychologist Sharon Cummins says about quitting smoking abruptly during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or want to get pregnant, stop smoking now to reduce the harm to both you. Pregnancy gives you a huge incentive to quit smoking, but it also. "I'm already six months along in my pregnancy. Clouds and fresh air OK, so you know it's important to give up smoking now you're pregnant or trying for a baby. Gov Quit-Now , National Tobacco Cessation Collaborative, U.

Children are more heavily exposed to second-hand smoke than any other age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment