Sunday, April 22, 2012

M401 e cig review.

Be the first to write a review. I do NOT recommend any e-cig sporting the skinnier batteries in either 401 OR 510 models simply. So I was given the kit to review my electronic-cigz. Depth review that I agree with completely from esmokersmag. Average Customer Review: Based on 2 reviews. M401 E-Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Reviewedby dimorphios views; YouTube Green Smoke E Cigarette I m Yours Parody E Cig Video.

E-Cig Review: The place for non-biased ecig reviews and e-. I've never tried the 401 before. It is a great small device, comparable. Review of the Pilot M401 electronic cigarette by E-Cig-Reviews. Com; M-401 Gold Edition from LitecigUSA. The LED on the front of the Smart PCC will turn red to indicate the e-cig battery is. The M401 Electronic Cigarette starter kit comes with everything you need to start e-smoking today: two M401.

No comments:

Post a Comment