Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quit smoking god's way.

Having Him with you will give you God's blessing and forgiveness, as you live God's way. I decided to quit smoking three days ago. Many people fail at quitting smoking, but God honors those who trust in Him and he will. My personal story of how I was able to stop smoking cold turkey without using hypnosis, nicotine patches. God will find a way… and while He's at it, He'll fill our little joy cups up too. I am proud to say the Armor Of God Stop Smoking. If you desire to see the power of God then look at the cross of Jesus Christ. When people want to quit smoking, they can become desperate to put the.

That's the way it was for me and no amount of will power was going to change it. An excellent way to help you quit the habit is to put a small New Testament in the pocket where you would. I need all the help I can get. You have arrived at Setting Captives Free The Way of Purity course, the Day interactive course that. God Is Leading People To Our "Quit Smoking Gods Way " Study Because He Does Not Want His People To Smoke! God Is Leading People To Our "Quit Smoking Gods Way" Study Because He Does Not Want His People To Smoke!!! One Amazing Testimony That We Received. Ask Bible Questions, Inquire about what God says regarding things your not sure of in today's society. Vet God, You take me off smoking.

Find a way to overcome the temptations from our peers and live in a way that pleases God. How to Quit Smoking God's Way. God helped me in other ways before and I believe He will help me again. If you are deeply honest and open about learning a better way to live your life, it will. How to Stop Smoking Gods Way. 3rd choice: Smoke and ignore God's medicine. I know a lot of people would scoff at these words, but I know that it was God, because I. This is a story not of a Bible-thumper, but of a "Quiet Christian" and a renewal of spirit.

Good luck! Know that God can help a better life if you want to help. It's the day I've picked to quit smoking. Now if you are offended by talk of God which I am about to go into then you may not want to continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment