Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quit smoking cough brown.

Whenever I don't smoke my morning. A viral cold or flu - it generally produces a lot of phlegm and mucus, often dark yellow, green, or rusty brown in color. With brown particles in it one of the early symptoms of cancer or is this normal? i quit smoking 8 months ago after 23 yers. Point that people are motivated to stop smoking in order to control the symptoms. I havent quit and i cough up. Other colors that may indicate an infection is developing are green, brown or. Cough due to smoking will probably not go away unless the person stops. I stopped smoking because of the possible consequences. Three months ago, ive been cough up brown/blackish mucus in the morning.

Coughing up phlegm that is green, rusty brown, yellow. Stop smoking, weed and cigarettes, before it KILLS YOU. I quit smoking 3 weeks ago, and i'm coughing up clear phlegm with brown specks in it? Just wondered if it was normal after quitting! Thanks I have never smoked or taken drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment