Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quit smoking running.

I want to start running, but I wonder. Does Running After Quitting Smoking Improve Lung Recovery? So after traveling some 11 hours by car, bus, subway, and. Reading many blogs, there seems to be a major pattern among smokers who attempt to take up running… it becomes much easier and more. I have recently quit smoking after about two years of the habit, smoking between one to five cigarettes a day. It's based on the assumption that almost everyone wants to be a bit healthier. QUITRUNCHILL is a FREE web program for smokers & ex-smokers.

I applaud you for trying to quit and think it best for your heart if you do. I would imagine smoking and running puts a lot of stress on your heart. It's hard to keep smoking if you really get into running. Some people keep smoking while running, but I've seen tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment