Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wellbutrin to quit smoking reviews.

I usually smoked a pack a day, but there was some periods when I smoked a three packs a day! Zyban facts, pros and cons, side effects and reviews from users. Commonly referred to as Bupropion. Although smoking is an addiction, people can quit smoking. But bupropion's ability to help people quit smoking is not related to its antidepressant action. Based on a total of 42 ratings/reviews, Wellbutrin has an overall score of 7. Therefore, at first, I did manage to stop smoking WITHOUT gaining weight or. Zyban - Quit Smoking Product Review. Wellbutrin is used to treat major depressive disorder and.

IT IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD I HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR! ALL I DID WAS TAKE THE STEP! Consumer ratings reports for WELLBUTRIN SR. I am a smoker for over than 35 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment