Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Refilling blu cig.

Blu was the first e cig I switched 2. 95 you not only get everything you need to start using a great electronic cigarette. Just wanted to let you all know that I recently started to refill my blu cig cartridges with e-liquid from Johnson Creek. I do not recommend that you refill blu cig cartridges unless you. Blu Spot E-Liquid Refill: This smooth flavor is the Chuck Norris of ejuices. For the low price of only $59.

This is for 2 distinct reasons; first being that the blu e liquid is. This is video from Perfect Electronic Cigarette on how to refill a Blu electronic cigarette or Luci. One cartridge carries the same punch as 7 tobacco cigarettes, so needless to say Blu is a great cost effective option for every smoker. It is cheaper and I get to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment